My current skincare routine (Acne Prone)

Its been a long time since I last posted. But this post is something that I have been using for over a year now, and has tamed my stubborn acne prone skin. 

So If you are not here the first time, you might know my skin history. If you are new to my blog, here is a glimpse of my skin looked like and what I was dealing with. In short, combination skin with some times too oily, sometimes too dry, filled with acne, redness, pustules, cystic acne and what not. And If you are interested in knowing what all things I tried to get rid of my acne, what worked and what didn’t, you can find it here and here




Okay, So last year I was introduced to this face wash by my dermatologist and it worked charms on my skin. If you have a skin similar to mine, I would highly recommend this. This not only reduced my acne but also helped me achieve perfect clear skin over time. After this face wash I used this moisturizer, again which was prescribed to me by my dermatologist. And again, it was amazing. But as you must be knowing that I’m more bent towards natural and organic products, so I was searching for a skincare routine that works for me and also is organic and natural with minimal chemicals and minimal products. 


After I emptied my moisturizer, I didn’t buy new one. Just to motivate me and give me a push to try something else, more natural. As during that time, it was summers here, and I didn’t really need something like a heavy moisturizer. So I thought of giving Aloe Vera gel one more try as a natural moisturizer. 

Until now I had tried different home made remedies of  Aloe Vera for moisturizers, and those were all good. One of those worked amazing for me. Here is it if you wanna give it a try. 

how to get rid of acne

But to be honest, I thought of trying store bought  Aloe Vera gel this time. Something that I had never tried before. BUT…One thing that I very particular about is ingredients. And it wasn’t easy to pick an Aloe Vera gel. I checked around 10 Aloe Vera gels from different brands, good and average, but all of them had some chemicals mixed in. I wanted 100% Aloe Vera gel. So Finally I got one from a good brand here, which had no chemicals at all…It has few other ingredients but all natural and with healing properties. It is Boroplus Aloe Vera gel. 





I have been using it for over a year now and I’m super-happy with it. I will continue to use this as my moisturizer. It is nourishing, and soothes my skin. The best part is that it does not make my skin look oily at all….


clear acne aloe vera


So my current skincare skin care routine is washing my face with my dermatologist recommended face wash, followed by a toner that is my home-made rose water, and finally followed by my Aloe Vera gel moisturizer. That’s it. Super simple routine but helped clear up my skin wonders. 

I have realized that more simple you keep your skin care routine, the more clearer and healthier it will get. 

Comments

  1. Great stuff shared with us. Keep sharing such post. Click here to know more acne! http://skindiseasehospital.org/how-to-prevent-and-get-rid-of-acne-scars/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had suffered from acne since I was 14 years old and only with DermalMD acne serum, I have been able to obtain favorable results in three weeks of use, I hope it works for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regular skin care maintenance will save you from future troubles. You can avoid deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne scarring. Further skin issues can be prevented with a daily skincare routine..
    Acne can be caused by a slew of things such as diet, hormones, medications, and/or dirty/oily skin.
    In Pakistan, environmental conditions and air pollution make your skin oily and dirty causing acne on the face. Acne causes irritation and scars on the face that directly affect your look.
    Acne Treatment in Lahore is the best way to get rid of acne and scars before any function. It will be treated with the latest technology and professional staff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had so much acne and pimples problems, so i got Dermalmd Acne Serum. It's very effective and works very well on the skin. The best thing about this product is, it also moisturizes the skin. It also have a pleasant scent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your approach to complex subjects with simplicity and clarity is a true talent. It makes learning from your content an absolute pleasure.

    Marble Supplier in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...