My Acne Story ! How I Cleared My Acne.... An excerpt to my journey !

Years of struggle ? Frustrated with persistent acne ? Tried every product on the drugstore ? Tried all face washes ? If the answer is yes, your acne story is similar to my acne story. 

Before commencing with my first post and my acne story aka struggle, let me give you a brief description about my skin tone and skin type. Fair, sensitive, extremely acne prone, sometimes dry, sometimes oily. Basically a mess ! But finally I have succeeded to tame that mess into clear and healthy skin. So I had clear skin until high school. Never really gave a thought towards skincare. I simply used to wash my face with dove soap. My skin was unadulterated to chemicals. Then I turned 17 and fascinated by the fancy ads and claims of various face washes, switched to one of the most popular neem face wash.


My Acne Story how to clear acne fast


And out of the blue , a pimple popped up. After a few months, my face started to break out. But after an year, my face was a mess. In order to cure it, I tried all face washes. You name it, I tried it. Tried all face-masks, creams, lotions. But in vain. Appointments with dermatologists. Tried all medications : antibiotics, retinols, anti-fungal creams, clindamycin, soframycin, blah-blah-mycins. 
I TRIED EVERYTHING ! Nothing seemed to work. And my face got even worse. Then came the worst nightmare of all : "CYSTIC ACNE " .  PAINFUL CYSTS ALL OVER MY FACE ! So long story cut short, I have struggled with acne for almost 5 years and now i have finally succeeded in overpowering THE ACNE . 
My Acne Story ! How I Cleared My Acne Before and after picture
Before and After
But HOW ? So, once I came across a video of a youtuber named Brianne. Watch her explain here https://www.youtube.com/user/kalibrimotion/featured . She explained the method of not washing her face with face wash. I with my last hope, followed the " NO FACE WASH " method religiously for  a month. And Guess What ? My skin improved. My stubborn skin that was unaffected with every remedy, "improved". 3 months of chemical free products and my skin is healing.
The moral of the story is " STAY AWAY FROM CHEMICALS ". Use natural ways to wash your face. Find your own natural face wash in the kitchen that suits your skin type and give way to healthy and supple skin. I guess that's the secret why our grandmothers have clear skin, because they never used chemically loaded face wash ! Think and give it a try. What have you got to lose ? RIGHT ? To know about "NO FACE WASH METHOD " check out my post The No Facewash Method .

To know more about skincare without using any chemicals, subscribe to my blog. The coming posts would focus on how to wash your face without any chemicals and the do's and dont's to banish acne forever !   


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease 
      #fibroid 
      #diabetes

      Delete
  2. Insightful. Waiting for more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats motivating, i too would give this a try ! thi seems logical ! chemicals on face do a lot of damage :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such a great article! We are dedicated to providing first-rate permanent makeup services and training in all of the most popular permanent makeup techniques applied manually or with the machine.

    Ombre Eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your article, very informative and userinformatic info are mentioned. For my daughter acne problem also read our best acne problem stories. Keepit up bro to share more article like that. Thanks for sharing this ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Informative article on how to get rid of acne.

    You may try this product: Clearogen to help you to cure your pimples too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Acne scars are a very irritating thing for every person. Acne scars reduce the natural beauty of the skin. But the good news is acne scars are not permanent. With proper treatment acne, scars can remove permanently. If you are looking for the best treatment for acne scars, you can contact Dr. Sadove at Acne Scar Center. Acne scar treatment near me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had some acne popping up randomly. I applied acne treatment of dermalmd in the morning and by next day the acne started disappearing. The following day it was gone. All i can say that it works for me. And you only need to apply just a little on the acne and that's all it takes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...