Dermatologist recommended this face wash for severe chin acne !!!

So recently I started breaking out badly on my lower face, mainly around chin and jawline. I contemplated it as hormonal acne, and tried my remedies and treatments. But nothing worked. I got my hormonal tests done, and they came out to be normal. This gave me one new lesson- every chin and jawline acne is not Hormonal !!!

So, I went to a dermatologist and after analyzing my skin condition closely, she prescribed me a new skin care routine, which meant a new face wash. So if you guys have read my other posts, I am not a fan of face washes and store bought cleansers. But I had no other option than to follow the routine. 

The face wash that she prescribed me was Glogeous Face wash. So here's my experience and review of the same. 



Glogeous advanced face wash gel is from the company Torrent Pharma, yes the same company that manufactured Ahaglow. I have used Ahaglow earlier, and that was okayish. It dried out my skin, so I did not like it. 

Starting with the ingredients in Glogeous. On the packaging its main ingredients are mentioned as :

Aloe Vera – 5% w/w, Fresh Cell (Pumpkin) – 2% w/w, Glycolic Acid – 1% w/w, Propanediol (and) Evodia Rutaecarpa fruit extract – 1% w/w, Vitamin E Acetate – 0.1% w/w.

But it has a number of other ingredients as well. 

Coming to the texture of the face wash. It is neither too runny, nor too dense, just the perfect amount of consistency. It is not a foaming face wash, but lathers well enough to give you a clean face feel. 


I have been using the face wash for about 2 weeks now, and I have not experienced any breakouts or rashes. I was very skeptical of using the face wash considering my overly sensitive skin. But it did not disappoint me. After washing, the face was clean. It did not dry out my face but nor did it leave my face moisturized. It did what a face wash does ---- clean the face. My face was glowing and fresh after the wash. It also has glycolic acid which exfoliates the skin mildly, perfect for everyday use. Overall it's a mild face wash suitable for oily, normal and acne prone skin. 

The only drawback I realized is it lead to a not of blackheads on my T-zone. Usually I don't get any blackheads, but this face wash caused a few. 

Final Word : If you have overly oily skin with acne and breakouts, this product is perfect for you. But if you have dry skin, you might need to think before trying this, because this will definitely not provide the moisture that dry skin needs. 



Comments

  1. For extreme tips do visit our profile hauteher hair

    tips for women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease 
      #fibroid 
      #diabetes

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...