Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Do you have trouble finding the best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin ? Have you ever noticed that face wash specially made for acne never seem to work ? Does your skin feel dry and stretchy after washing your face ? Do you feel the need to apply a moisturizer but you are scared to break out even more ? Is your skin becoming dull day by day ? Does your skin lack nourishment ? If yes, then stop putting chemicals on your face. I have transformed my skin from dry and dull to healthy and nourished. How ? Let’s see... 

No face wash method aka best face wash for acne:

Okay ! So don’t be disgusted,  I am not telling you to not wash your face at all. I am just telling you to not wash your face with face wash. But then what will you wash your face with ? Not long back when I was struggling with acne, my mom advised me to get away with all the face washes (Because I had LITERALLY tried all face washes to combat acne but my skin denied to improve.)  But I didn’t follow her advice as I didn’t know what to wash my face with. I knew what not to use but I didn’t know what to use. So after my research, deep research, I came up with a solution that actually works.  So let’s make some valid points here :-

  • You wash your face with chemicals ; chemicals in turn dry out your skin. Your skin produces more sebum to compensate for that dryness. Hence your skin becomes oily within hours of washing your face and oily skin means breakouts !
  • If you use moisturizer i.e again chemicals,  then they will clog your pores and again lead to acne.
  • If you use toners,  again you are further drying out your skin by alcohol. Leading your skin to produce more oil and more break outs.
Best face wash for acne


      So now the solution :-

  • We need to wash our face with something that cleans our face without drying out the skin. Cold cream does the job. YES, home-made cold cream will very smoothly remove every bit of your make up,  dissolve dirt and moisturize your skin. In short a perfect cleanser. Which cold cream to use for acne ?
  • Instead of using alcoholic toners, use natural toner and healer " THE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR". It balances the pH of our skin, balancing out oil production. How apple cider vinegar help you clear your acne ?
  • Instead of using pore clogging moisturizers and lotions , use natural moisturizer like honey and rose water. They will penetrate deep and hydrate your skin making it very healthy.

Check out My Skincare Routine  that helped me get away with acne completely and for ever...

Remember :- Your skin absorbs whatever you put on it.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease 
      #fibroid 
      #diabetes

      Delete
  2. i ll surely try this method. and get back with the update. thanks a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  3. this method really cleared up my acne in 1 week. Amazing !!!!<3 thankyou so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to wash face with cold cream .acne from last 2 months

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...