Skincare routine for Acne Prone Skin

My skincare routine for acne is universal. Every skin type and skin tone will benefit from this. But the ones who will benefit the most are the dehydrated acne prone skin types. And by dehydrated skin I mean the following : 
 - Dull                                                                     - Stretchy 
 - Dry after washing                                               - Oily T-zone 
 - Flaky                                                                   - Lifeless 
 - Acne                                                                    - Pigmentation 


skincare routine for acne prone skin


 So lets get started with our Night Skincare Routine for Acne, first: 

  •  I wet my face a bit. And then dab some cold cream on my face and massage it well into the skin removing all my make up. Small circular motions are perfect. Check out Which cold cream to use to know more about cleansing with cold cream. If you don't want to use cold cream, you may use milk cream as well.                                                                   
                                  skincare routine acne free skin cream


  • Then I wipe it off with a warm washcloth. Then I take a cotton swab and put some apple cider vinegar mixed with equal parts water. And I tone my face with this. Check out my post The Magical Potion ACV to know why I use apple cider vinegar.

  • Finally I moisturize with rose water and honey mixture. Check out DIY Rosewater Moisturizer to make it yourself at home.
    skincare routine acne free skin rose water

    Morning Skincare Routine for Acne : 
     
  • I wash my face with normal tap water . The water should not be too hot or too cold.
  • Then I tone with diluted apple cider vinegar. 
  • Finally I moisturize with rose water and honey mixture and I'm good to go !
This skincare routine is chemical free and completely suitable for sensitive skin like mine.

DISCLAIMER: Your breakouts may increase in the initial first week of this routine depending upon the severity of your acne. This is because your skin purges out the impurities. The gunk under your skin surfaces up. Don't give up on this routine fearing the purging phase. Stick to this routine for at least 1 month. You'll surely see the difference in your skin's appearance, feel, softness and nourishment. 

So it's time to get away with expensive and toxic store bought products. Heal your skin with the care it needs, not with the toxins in the name of skincare products. Let your skin breathe... Love your skin, your skin will love you. And it will show with a glow ! Give yourself a month or two and see your skin healing with this simple yet most effective routine . I guarantee you no more dull and dry skin : ) 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease 
      #fibroid 
      #diabetes

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the information. Its too beneficial for me. :-)
    Best Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are mainly two types of acne scars: Boxcar scars and Ice pick scars. Treatments are available for both types of scars. If you are searching for the most effective treatment then you can visit Acne Scar Center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this beautiful information. We provide best PRP hair treatment in noida
    at dermaessence

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...