The Magical Potion : APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR CYSTIC ACNE

If you have landed on this blog,  I assume you are looking for something to benefit your skin in a quick and effective way. If your search has come a long way, you probably have heard about Apple Cider Vinegar for cystic acne some day or the other. Be it in a youtube video or a blog post. When I first heard about ACV, I didn't buy it because the silly me was trying every kind of face wash at that time. So after a long time when I actually gave ACV a shot, it proved to be a magical potion for my skin.
Lets know how ?

Firstly what is Apple Cider Vinegar ? ACV is nothing but fermented apple juice and fermented foods are great for your health. And a healthy you means healthy skin.

  1. ACV has malic acid that helps in defending against virus, bacteria and fungus.
  2. It has Ash that balances pH.
  3. It has Alpha Hydroxy Acid  (AHA) that removes dead skin cells. 
  4. It also helps in preventing wrinkles and lines.
BASICALLY IT BALANCES OUR SKIN !

Apple cider vinegar for cystic acne


So in my case when I stumbled upon this holy grail product, I was having really bad breakouts. And by that I mean cystic acne all over my face. So I started using undiluted ACV all over my face with a cotton ball. Though it’s not recommended to use it undiluted but I thought diluted Apple cider vinegar wouldn’t work on my stubborn skin. So, I gave undiluted ACV a try.
Within a week of using this I found my skin to be even tone but my breakouts increased a litte bit because all the clogged pores surfaced up. But I kept using this for another week and the breakouts subsided pretty fast. I guess that was purging phase because apple cider vinegar acts as a chemical exfoliator. Since then my skin has been becoming better and better. It’s been five months of using it and my face is even toned , less red, scars are fading and breakouts are almost gone. Just one here and there in 2 to 3 months.
Now when my skin has calmed down , I dilute the vinegar before using it.


The important point here that we tend to ignore is that your skin is actually acidic and by using harsh cleansers and soaps , our skin becomes alkaline. This destroys natural pH of our skin. The acidic pH is needed to protect our skin from bacteria and germs. But cleansers strip off acidic pH leaving it vulnerable to acne.


All I can say is that if you are done with your acne struggle, do not give up ! Apple cider vinegar is worth it. If it HAS worked on my stubborn, super sensitive skin, then it just might work for you as well. Give it a try, you won't regret it...

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for posting this. ACV has been a miracle product for my acne too. Do you apply it even after acne is gone ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i do apply it, but i dilute it more.

      Delete
    2. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease 
      #fibroid 
      #diabetes

      Delete
  2. I used blemish serum of dermalmd the day I received it. When I got up the next morning the cystic acne I had applied it to was 95% gone! It is a little pricy, but it does work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To buy medicine online visit
    Online Generic Medicine provides quality medicine at an affordable price on your doorstep. to treat Erectile Dysfunction buy sildenafil citrate tablets. To remove acne from the skin buy tretinoin cream online . To treat herpes outbreaks and cold sores buy Valtrex tablets online. To treat fruitlessness in females Buy Enclomiphene citrate tablets online at Online Generic Medicine

    ReplyDelete
  4. All said ws gd but can anyone suggest something fr blisters inside the mouth it's so annoying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Friends my name is lizzy nino I'm so happy to give this testimony about an Africa herbalist doctor called Dr asika who save my life from a herpes virus that almost took my life away, Never in my life did I think herpes virus could be cured by a herbal medicine, Thank you lord for giving me a second chance so I'm using this medium to reach the life of hundreds of people currently facing such diseases all hope is not lost. How ever chronic is the sickness or disease Dr asika will cure you permanently from it for i am a living testimony of his miraculous work and you can get in touch with this doctor via drasikaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or his what's app number +2347016983204
    I will forever be thankful to you Dr asika, God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACV saver my skin had I tried everything then decided to try using Acv as a toner I diluted 3 water to 1 acv and use it morning and evening and my skin has cleared. I noticed a change after using for just a week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you take before and after pictures?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is available in numerous flavors. This Super Kamagra is not intended to be used by women or children.
    Men ED Medicine Low Price

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...