Which Cold Cream to use for acne ?

Have you ever come across Ponds Cold Cream for acne ? If not, then let me tell you that when you are following the new face wash/no chemicals method, your new face wash is "Cold cream". Yes you heard it right. COLD CREAM for acne. Which is definitely not OIL FREE. And if you have acne, then how can you put something that is not oil free on your skin . You obviously won't. Yeah. These were exactly my thoughts when i first came across the idea of using cold cream to wash my face. I was literally in refutation. But when I did my research, then it all made sense to me. So I thought of giving it a shot thinking my skin couldn't get possibly any worse, right? What if this actually works...


So now the question arises which cold cream to use?
And will it cleanse your skin like a face wash ? No, it won't. Rather, It will cleanse even better ! Let me tell you how.

So when I first started using this routine, I used Nivea cold cream because it was the only cold cream available at my home at that time. And it worked pretty well. Basically the purpose of cold cream is to penetrate deep under your skin and clean those pores thoroughly without drying your skin. Don't worry , It will not make your skin greasy because you are wiping it off with a warm/hot wash cloth. It will just cleanse and nourish your skin.


ponds cold cream for acne cleanser
So, When I was using Nivea cold cream, I did not feel any allergic reaction to my skin and I was very much satisfied with the results because it was simply working. But after a month and a half, when I ran out of Nivea, I thought of using chemical free cold cream.  I thought instead of purchasing it, why not go completely organic . And I did my research.   So there are quite a few ways in which you can make cold cream at home pretty much easily. But I hop in for the easiest of them all. I found my own natural cold cream : MALAI / MILK CREAM ! 
I realised that it also works the same way.  Same oil and fat soluble mechanism, but even better results with acne.


In India, Milk cream is used to keep baby‘s skin soft and nourished. My mom also used to wash my face with milk cream when I was a kid. And my skin was actually the best at that time. Now you would be wondering that how can milk cream cleanse your skin as an alternative to a typical face wash? So, here's your answer ....

  • Milk Cream penetrates deep inside the pores and removes the oil-soluble impurities with the help of fat-soluble enzyme lipase, protein-based impurities with the help of protease and dead skin cells with lactic acid. 
  • It is hypoallergenic. So no worries for all of you with sensitive skin out there. (like me😁)
  • It takes off all of your makeup completely and gently. No need to rub your eyes to tears anymore for taking off that mascara. 
  •  It provides deep moisture that can give life to lifeless, dry and dehydrated skin types. 
  •  It lightens your skin tone by shedding pigmented and dead skin cells. 
  •  It does wonders for sensitive skin as it calms the red, irritated skin.
I want you to break the myth that cleansers are always foaming and forms bubbles. Cleansers can be creamy and non foaming, and they work the best for problematic skin.

So, basically Milk Cream has proved to be the best cleanser ever to my skin. I just started using milk cream as a substitute of nivea cold cream. But it worked much better. And I'm never looking back to any other face wash. I follow the same procedure. Just instead of nivea , I use milk cream to wash my face.  So, it’s up to you...to use any store bought cold cream that suits you or simply milk cream. For example, If you have been using ponds cold cream in the winters and you know that it suits well to your skin, then you may use ponds cold cream for acne to wash your face. Otherwise if you do not wish to use store bought cold cream and you wish to go completely chemical free like me, then you may use milk cream or any organic home-made cold cream.

Cold cream as a facial cleanser will not only cleanse your skin but also moisturise and hydrate your skin. It will make your skin smoother, softer, glowing and blemish free naturally. Just give it a try !

Comments

  1. Great post. Over washing your face is so bad for acne prone skin and most people don’t understand that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease 
      #fibroid 
      #diabetes

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...