How I lightened my acne scars ?



Writing after so long, but this post demanded patience. Because it is how I cleared my acne scars.

Okay, so as I had mentioned earlier in my previous post that I had changed my skincare routine as suggested by my dermatologist, so fortunately I am done with my acne, and acne is done with me I guess. Because now I have no more acne. Until last month only the scars were left, which have lightened considerably now. There are definitely a few left, but a huge difference .

How I faded acne scars



So here I am, highlighting what all worked for me to fade my acne scars in around a month's time. Let's get started.

So the first and topmost thing that made the huge difference is a product called Revize Micro 0.025% Gel . It is basically a retinoid, which is a form of Vitamin A. It works by peeling off dead skin cells from your face quickly and stimulating cell turnover. Quicker cell turnover opens your pores, releasing the trapped bacteria that is causing your acne.

This gel also helped my skin to regulate its natural oil (sebum) production, and hence prevented future breakouts. It smoothed out my rough and textured facial skin.

How to apply :

Ideally, it should be applied at nighttime, since it shouldn't be applied in sunlight. After washing my face with the face wash that helped me clear my acne , I gently pat dry my face and apply a little amount of gel o the affected area, where I have scars.

You would not see results overnight, but definitely within a week, your scars will start to fade away.

Once your skin adjusts to this application, you may increase the concentration to 0.05%. I switched to 0.05% after 2 months of daily application. The more cells you'll shed, the more quicker scars would fade.

Now, coming back to the other things that helped me fade scars. Washing my face regularly with Glogeous Face wash, since it has mild exfoliation effect helped me getting clearer skin. It has AHA's which help to remove dead skin cells and help make acne scars appear less noticeable. I followed it up with Sebamed Moisturizer Gel to hydrate my skin properly.

Apart from this, never forget to leave home without a sunscreen. It’s very important to wear sunscreen every day especially when you are fighting to fade away scars. Sun exposure can darken scars or make them more noticeable and inflamed. Hence, Sunscreen !!

Let me know in the comments section down below if you have any queries on this routine, any tips that have helped you clear your acne scars. Let's help each other in our acne battles !!! :)

Comments

  1. पिंपल की समस्या?
    अब और नहीं।

    कोमल त्वचा पाएं, जिद्दी ऐक्ने से लड़ें और Zymo के Pimple Care Facewash से अशुद्धियों को धोएं।

    Available on:

    https://amzn.to/2FQaSiI

    https://www.zymomart.com/product/pimple-care-face-wash/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a great article! We are dedicated to providing first-rate permanent makeup services and training in all of the most popular permanent makeup techniques applied manually or with the machine.

    Ombre Eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what it's like to have a feeling of dryness, irritation and discomfort on the skin, I solved it when I started using DermalMD brand Lightening Serum. My skin feels clean, fresh and doesn't feel rough anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...