Tiny bumps on forehead

I assume that if you are here, you are either struggling with tiny bumps on forehead or acne in general. 

So you are right on track. I had the worst bumps on my forehead, which look like the textured skin, like sandpaper. You cannot hide them with even layers of makeup. So when I was struggling with these bumps, here is what I did to make them go away permanently. 

Early pimples


1. Try to figure out the cause. 

The bumps on forehead are majorly due to the following factors: 
  • Dandruff : If you have hair issues, mostly dandruff or itchy scalp, this is why you have forehead bumps. And BELIEVE me when I tell you, "You should not ignore this". Treat your dandruff, and see if the forehead clears up. For me this was one of the cause. I'll tell you all the causes I had, in a short while.

  • Drinking less water : When I researched about skincare, I found the face map and it said that to improve my forehead acne I need to drink more water.



    To be honest, to me it sounded fairly possible because I don't know why that was, but I didn't like drinking water. I used to drink less than a litre of water every day. So I thought water can definitely be the cause in my case. Moreover, Every YouTube video I watched, every article I read, every person I met advised drinking water for good skin. And like all you guys I too thought it to be just cliché. But when I was going through "clearing up my skin" journey, I just thought of giving it a shot. I thought what's there to lose...It's just water, right ! I started increasing my water intake gradually, coz seriously I did not like drinking water at all. And believe you me when I say this, Drinking litres of water had an impact of my skin that nothing else did. All other tips that helped me (that if you are interested in, you can find here), surely did wonders, but what water did id just something else. I think since water is necessary for our life, it is indeed necessary for our skin as well. My skin started getting even toned, pores started minimizing and overall the health of my skin improved. And yes, forehead sand got washed off. 

  • Hairstyle or accessories : This one is fairly logical. If you have front bangs or you wear caps or hair accessories that cover your forehead fully or partially, then this might be the cause for you. Bangs and caps cause the forehead to sweat a lot (if you don't notice it). And the sweat causes buildup, which in turn causes acne. So, if at all, you do need to wear caps, or bangs, try to wash the cap everyday and your forehead every few  hours with water. Yes, with water only. 
2. Once you have figured out the cause, try treating it. How ? 
  • Drink more water. I now drink atleast 3 litres of water every day. 
  • Unless you tame your pimples, try not wearing any makeup for a while. Makeup just makes things worse. 
  • Try to wear your hair back in a pony tail for a while and notice if it has any impact on your acne. Remember, you are the best judge of yourself. 
  • Needless to say, Eat healthy and wholesome foods. If you are dealing with any kind of acne, Cut back on processed foods, like chips, sodas, bakery foods etc. This not just helps clearing your acne but is a good practice for overall health of your body. 
  • DO NOT SCRUB. Scrubbing or exfoliating your forehead acne will just make things worse. If you want to know why, I've explained it here. For forehead acne to clear up, you need gentle chemical exfoliation, just to get rid of the buildup from sweat and oil. And for that I use my facewash which already has mild exfoliating ingredients. This facewash has helped me clear not just the forehead acne but all of my acne. 

I'm certain these tips will work for you, as they have worked for me. These are some really generic tips that work for all skin types. Let me know how these worked for you, in the comment section below, and feel free to ask any questions you have. I hope you find luck in your skincare journey soon :)


Comments

  1. Nice Post,
    To buy medicine online visit
    Online Generic Medicine provides quality medicine at an affordable price on your doorstep. to treat Erectile Dysfunction buy sildenafil citrate tablets. To remove acne from the skin buy tretinoin cream online . To treat herpes outbreaks and cold sores buy Valtrex tablets online. To treat fruitlessness in females Buy Enclomiphene citrate tablets online at Online Generic Medicine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the interesting info. Got very nice info. Share as much as you can and help others. Thank you.
    I am also here to share some informative solutions. You have medicine available for almost every disease, medical problem, Buy Ivermectin Online for the treatment of parasitic roundworm infections. All these drugs and more generic drugs you can find online at OnlineGenericMedicine trusted online pharmacy store in USA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Clear Acne Overnight ? My 5 Favourite Hacks !!!

Best face wash for sensitive acne prone skin | No face wash method

Still fighting acne ? Here's why you are not winning ...